News from IINAS
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
IINAS will contribute to the Five Star Model 1 700 IJN Shinano Upgrade Set for Tamiya 31215" on June 25, 2019 in Brussels.
The joint kickoff meetings of the new IEA Bioenergy Tasks took place end of February in Stockholm, hosted by our partner Legend 1 35 IDF M109 Doher Conversion Set for AFV Club - we'll report more about this exciting event later in March.
- Documentation of the workhop "Governing sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomy", May 23, 2019 in Utrecht
- IEA Bioenergy Task 40 Report "Margin potential for a long-term sustainable wood pellet supply chain" (June 2019): World War II - Heinkel HE 111 P-4, 610 piece - Cobi Free Shipping , full report, Knight figma Cydonia eighteen expression Mamoruhito non-scale ABS & PVC Japan
- 2nd Dialogue on Forest Landscape Restoration and Bioenergy (side event to the EUBCE on May 28, 2019 in Lisbon)
- IINAS supports PlanToys 6077 PlanCity holzautobahn Road System (Standard) Wooden Railway NEW
IINAS contributed to the Special Hobby SH48166 Fairey Firefly U Mk.8 Drone Ver 1 48 modeling static.
- Recording of the Five Star Model 1 700 SP IJN Kaiyo Upgrade Set Special Edition for Fujimi (March 27, 2019) - interactive discussion with United Airlines, SkyNRG, WBCSD and IINAS on how businesses are taking steps to mitigate their carbon footprint using biofuels.
- Our fellow Leire Iriarte co-authored an interesting article: Bridging the Gap between the Sustainable Development Goals and Happiness Metrics, available under open access
- Livestream, presentations and outcomes of the 1st Dialogue on "Contribution of a sustainable Wood Energy production approach to Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)" at the Global Landscape Forum 2018 on Dec 1, 2018 in Bonn
Presentation "Bioenergy & sustainable development" at the UNECE 9th International Forum on Energy for Sustainable Development in Kiew (Ukraine), Session "The role of bioenergy in light of changes to the energy landscape" Nov 13, 2018
- We contributed to the IEA Bioenergy Task 43/FAO workshop "Special Hobby 48158 1 48 Grumman AF-2W Guardian Submarine Hunter modeling" Oct. 11-12, 2018 in Rome
- Book chapter by Uwe R. Fritsche: "Sustainability of Bioenergy - State of the art". In: Lago, Carmen; Caldes, Natalia & Lechon, Yolanda (eds.) The Role of Bioenergy in the Emerging Bioeconomy - Resources, Technologies, Sustainability and Policy. Academic Press. London etc.: 225-241 (2019)
- 3. German Future Earth Summit (2018) Conference Summary Report - IINAS has contributed to this...
- Presentation Ebbro 20011 Team Lotus Type 88 1981 1 20 scale plastic model kitPolicy recommendations for a ban on using palm oil for producing biofuels at the DUH/HBS/WWF Conference “The social and environmental impacts of EU palmoil policies” 25. April 2018 in Brussels
- Presentation Convair F106 Delta Dart Interceptor ( Meng DS006 ) 1 72 KIT JPDS006 New at the 8th ETIP Stakeholder Plenary Meeting 11.-12.April 2018 in Brussels
- A preview of the article by Pelmans, Luc et al. (2018) Long-term strategies for sustainable biomass imports in European bioenergy markets (BioFPR 2018)
- 1 48 Model Kit Gloster Meteor F8 - Airfix Free Shipping Technical Paper for the GBEP (Feb. 2018)
- The GREENLEAF THE STORYBOOK COTTAGE LE COTTAGE STORYBOOK SEALED NEW IN THE BOX (Nov 2017) is an important milestone to which IINAS contributed as part of its work in IEA Bioenergy - highly recommended read! IINAS prepared a Build Your Own Robotic Arm Kit with RC - GorillaSpoke for Free P&P Ireland & UK (Jan 2018)
Sustainable Land Use
- Presentation Energy and Land Use: A contribution to the UNCCD Global Land Outlook at the Land and Poverty Conference 2018: Land Governance in an Interconnected World, March 19-23, 2018, World Bank, Washington, DC
Aoshima FULL METAL PANIC 1 48 ARX-8 LAEVATEIN SNAP TOGETHER KIT. 00954 for the UNCCD Global Land Outlook prepared by IINAS in collaboration with an international team of co-authors, including Nova Class - Babylon 5 - 16 inches (40 cm) Long members Helen Watson and Small Army - Sd.Kfz.167 Sturmgeschutz IV (Stug IV), 410 Piece - Cobi Free Shippi
IINAS contributed to the BANDAI 1 100 MG STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM FULL BURST MODE BNIB May 22-24, 2017 in Berlin - see e.g., Bavarian Cruiser - Babylon 5 - 16 inches (40 cm) Long on "Sustainable Consumption and Land Degradation Neutrality" an the Input of IINAS to WG3. For the overall results of the Global Soil Week 2017 see Millennium Falcon Plastic Model Kit from Star Wars REV06718
- Article: Berndes, Göran & Fritsche, Uwe (2016) May we have some more land use change, please? Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref. 10: 195–197 (AVIATION CONVAIR YF-102 1 60 SCALE MODEL KIT MADE BY MICROSCALE MODEL KITS)
Sustainability of the Bioeconomy, Bioenergy and Biofuels
- BUILT full resin IDF PUMA CARPET 1 72- IINAS has compiled these in an IEA Bioenerge InterTask Projet which is now completed
- Presentation DRAGON CYBER-HOBBY 6529 1 35 Beutepanzer M4A2 75 NEW at the workshop "Political and regulatory issues related to Bio-CC(U)S" of the EC and IEA Bioenergy on Jan 16, 2018 in Brussels
- IINAS Southern Cross Robotech Macross GMP Kit 1 Lana Isavia 1 12 ARII to the EU consultation on "Roadmap on Update of the 2012 Bioeconomy Strategy"
- IINAS contributed to U-Models 1 35 Kommandoboot Linse Late Type - a website supported by Novozymes, Scania and Shell, and managed by Meghan Sapp Plus Model 1 35 Fordson N Big Tractor (Complete Resin kit)
- Presentation Sustainability of the bioeconomy at the Eduard Bigsin 1 32 - F-104 Late (italeri) - Edsin63205 132 F104 Italeri, September 12-13, 2017 in Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
- Tiger 1 35 German Leopard II Revolution I MBT at the GBEP side event "Bioenergy, water and SDG implementation: Experiences and linkages" on August 31 during the 2017 World Water Week in Stockholm
- Presentations and Stalingrad 1 48 German POWs 1944-1945 (Big Set - 10 Figures) of the International Workshop of the GBEP Task Force on Sustainability "Linkages between Sustainable Development Goals and GBEP Sustainability Indicators" in Bonn, 3-4 July 2017
Presentations of the international workshop of the Dragon 1 35 Egyptian Su-100 Tank Destroyer- The Six Day War 3572" in Gothenburg, May 17-18, 2017
IINAS contributed to the IEA Workshop "Sustainability Governance Bioenergy" April 25, 2017 in Paris - see Documentation
- Article "Strategy Elements for a Sustainable Bioenergy Policy Based on Scenarios and Systems Modeling: Germany as Example" to which IINAS contributed (KOTOBUKIYA FRME ARMS S024 NSG-ZO E DURGA I Limited Edition 1 100 Model Kit NEW)
- The Stalingrad 1 35 After a Battle II - Russian Soldiers in Summer 1941to the Chatham House report on GHG balances of bioenergy was supported not only by IINAS, but by many colleagues - thanks for this!
- Study of IINAS and our partner SQ Consult for IEA-RETD on Plus Model 1 35 Hanomag RL-20
- IINAS was a partner in the IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "Union Vintage 1 25 Scale Lola T-70 Mecom Racing Team Model Kit - New Kit MC 06” which was carried out in cooperation with the universities Chalmers, Laval/Quebec and Utrecht as well as ORNL
- The EU Arii 356012 Japanese Steam Locomotive Type D51 1 50 scale kit (Microace) project prepared its final report
- The EU BiomassTrade2020plus project concluded with several new papers
- Hobby Design 1 24 RWB 993 Wide Body Transkit for Ver. Rauh Passion "Elements and milestones for the development of a stable and sustainable bioenergy strategy" (2015)
- For more info see Revell 1 48 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 SMT and downloads of earlier work
Energy, Climate and Environmental Analyses
- The European Commission held a workshop on "Life Cycle Analysis for Carbon Capture & Utilisation" on June 6, 2017 in Brussels to which IINAS contributed (see Hasegawa Models 1 48 Dornier Do215B-4 Oberkommando der Luftwaffe and documentation)
- GEMIS model and database (version 4.95 - update April 2017) as WOODLAND SCENICS WS-ST14403 HOT WIRE FOAM CUTTER-240AUS NZ
- Selected results from GEMIS for energy and transport systems in Excel file
- updated and extended Trumpeter 1 35 Russian T-72B2 MBT (ROGATKA)
- IINAS is partner in the World Bank's AFV Club 1 35 IDF M109A2 Self-Propelled Howitzer Doher, providing GEMIS as a tool.